Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found this in an ad for Cheemo perogy. A large bag makes two casseroles, one to freeze.
- 16 -20 frozen pierogies, Cheemo
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cheddar cheese, grated
- Saute butter, onion, and pepper in a skillet for five minutes.
- In a medium casserole dish, combine perogies, onion, pepper and ham.
- Mix milk and soup in a separate dish.
- Pour over casserole.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made this tonight and swapped the ham for sausage, this was amazing! It's my new favourite! I won't eat perogies any other way now!
This was really good. I used cream of potato soup as I don't like mushrooms, but did everything else the same. I really liked to sautéed onions and peppers with the perogies. Made for Think Pink 2013
My whole family and anyone I introduce to this receipe LOVE IT. I've done it with farmers sausage, garlic sausage, ham. It's all good.
I do laugh at the recipe for 6 as that's ONLY 3 perogies per person. I'm about to do a 2kg bag for 4 of us, that's how much we love it.