- 16 -20 frozen pierogies, Cheemo
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute butter, onion, and pepper in a skillet for five minutes.
- In a medium casserole dish, combine perogies, onion, pepper and ham.
- Mix milk and soup in a separate dish.
- Pour over casserole.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.