1/2 Photos of Perfect Pepperoni Pizza Pie
St. Louis style pizza!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 thin crust prepared pizza crust
- 12 ounces pizza sauce
- 1/2 lb pepperoni
- 4 ounces Provel cheese (use PROVEL cheese, see Provel Cheese (St. Louis)
- 1Preheat oven to 460 degrees.
- 2Put one of the crusts on the pizza stone in the oven for 4 minutes then remove.
- 3On pizza crust, apply 4 oz. of sauce (or how much you want) then add desired amount of pepperoni, and then top with the desired amount of cheese which I add about 4oz or so.
- 4Return to pizza to the oven on the stone and bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is all melted.
- 5Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pepperoni Pizza Pie
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 541.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust