Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
This recipe is from the new Taste of Home Chocolate cookbook.Prep time includes chilling time.
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- 44.37 ml butter, softened
- 9.85-14.78 ml peppermint extract
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed)
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 29.58 ml shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Flatten with a glass to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a bouble boiler or microwave safe bowl,melt chips and shortening together.
- Dip patties in chocolate and place on wax paper to harden.