Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the new Taste of Home Chocolate cookbook.Prep time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Perfect Peppermint Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Flatten with a glass to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a bouble boiler or microwave safe bowl,melt chips and shortening together.
- Dip patties in chocolate and place on wax paper to harden.