Finally a recipe that makes more than a few brownies. This recipe makes perfectly velvety smooth and chocolaty brownies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 13x9-inch metal baking pan.
- 2Prepare brownies: On waxed paper, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 3In 3-quart saucepan, heat butter and chocolates over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- 4Remove saucepan from heat; stir in sugar.
- 5Add vanilla and eggs; stir until well mixed.
- 6Stir flour until well mixed.
- 7Stir flour mixture into chocolate mixture until blended.
- 8Prepare peanut butter swirl: In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter, sugar, butter, flour, vanilla, and egg until well blended.
- 9Spread 2 cups chocolate batter in pan; top with 6 large dollops of peanut butter mixture.
- 10Spoon remaining chocolate batter over and between peanut butter in 6 large dollops.
- 11With tip of knife, cut and twist through mixtures to create swirled effect.
- 12Bake brownie 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edge comes out almost clean.
- 13Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 14When cool, cut brownie lengthwise into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g