1/4 Photos of Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
Chef Luny's Note:
I started out trying to perfect the peanut butter cookie. If you love peanutbutter, this is it, soft and chewy with crisp yummy edges!! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 400°F.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar until smooth, about 5-7 minutes on 2 with the mixer stand. Add in the peanut butter, mix until all blended.
- 3Add in eggs, one at a time and vanilla, beat for about 2 minutes on 2.
- 4In another bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and soda together. Then slowly add to the peanut butter mixture and blend well. Once you have it blended well, add in the other half of the flour.
- 5Line your baking stone or cookie sheet with parchment. Spoon 1.5 teaspoon of dough. Flatten a tad with a fork.
- 6Bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 144.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g