Top Review by Cookin' Mommy
Refreshing dessert on a warm day! I couldnt find plain yogurt this holiday weekend so I used peach. Drained and rinsed the sliced peaches before adding them to the jello. Easy to make with a very nice peach flavor.
- 1 (85 g) package peach gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 (14 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease or spray with non-stick coating a 5 cup (1 1/2L) ring mold.
- In medium bowl dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
- Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir yogurt until creamy.
- Gradually blend yogurt into jelly.
- Fold in peaches.
- Pour into prepared mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Invert to unmold.