Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Lightly grease or spray with non-stick coating a 5 cup (1 1/2L) ring mold.
- In medium bowl dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
- Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir yogurt until creamy.
- Gradually blend yogurt into jelly.
- Fold in peaches.
- Pour into prepared mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Invert to unmold.
Refreshing dessert on a warm day! I couldnt find plain yogurt this holiday weekend so I used peach. Drained and rinsed the sliced peaches before adding them to the jello. Easy to make with a very nice peach flavor.