Recipe by Indiana Nurse
Great for pitch in's and picnics, or any day of the year!
Top Review by Bayhill
This salad was absolutely delicious. It was very easy to make and went together very quickly. My family thought it was one of the best pasta salads that they had ever tasted. Thanks for sharing this recipe; it is definitely a keeper!!
- 1 (1 lb) box rotini pasta, cooked as directerd
- 2 tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced into pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 package pepperoni, sliced
- 1 bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 4 tablespoons salad seasoning