1 hr 10 mins
A creamy, savoury pasta salad with a little zip! Add any finely chopped veggies you like if you don't like peppers, and ham or other meat if you desire. A great base sauce to "mix it up" with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (900 g) boxes whole wheat rotini
- 1 (250 ml) container president's choice chipotle ranch dip
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (red, orange, or yellow are better than green for colour and flavour, but green can be substituted. O)
- 1/2-1 cup grated cheese (I used lowfat Allegro mozzarella, but you can use any cheese you like, a jalapeno havarti or montere)
- 1/2-1 cup finely chopped meat (If desired. Ham, tuna, salmon, turkey, and chicken will work well, or other meat like sausage for a )
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Add the pasta and cook for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain pasta and add to large bowl.
- 4Chill in fridge for at least one hour.
- 5In smaller bowl, mix dip, mayonaise, onions, peppers (or other veggies), cheese, and meat (if desired).
- 6Refrigerate sauce mixture until pasta is chilled.
- 7When pasta is chilled, add sauce mixture and mix well.
- 8Return pasta salad to refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1160.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 255.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: