1/9 Photos of Perfect Pasta Salad:
Mrs. Jaye's Note:
This is an absolutely INCREDIBLE recipe. Every time I've made it I've had to double it and it is still gone in nothing flat. People will beg you for the recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) box tri-colored pasta
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onions
- 1/2 lb cubed provolone cheese (optional)
- 1/2 lb sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1Mix together dressing first and set aside until sugar is dissolved completely.
- 2Cook pasta according to box directions and rinse under cold water until cool.
- 3Slice the sliced pepperoni circles in half and separate slices.
- 4Mix together with pasta and chopped items, except the provolone cheese.
- 5Pour dressing over it all and mix well.
- 6Chill well.
- 7Add provolone cheese to salad before serving, otherwise it gets soggy.
- 8You may have to add extra red wine vinegar or olive oil to get it to the desired consistency.
- 9Some people like it moist, others on the drier side.
- 10This is guaranteed not to last long before it is completely devoured!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pasta Salad:
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.1
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 825.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 14.9 g