Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple to make and very tasty. You can add a few pinches of dried red chili flakes if you would like it to have a bit more character. Serve with a crisp green salad and a chilled Sauvignon Blanc. Beauty in a bowl!
- Prepare pesto according to package directions.
- Put pasta, water, and bullion in large pot or Dutch oven.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes.
- Do not drain.
- Reduce heat and add pesto.
- Cook stirring frequently until sauce has reduced slightly.
- Stir in tomatoes and onions.
- Cook stirring occasionally until onions soften a bit.
- Plate up and garnish with Parmesan.
Yummy, a good recipe. But a couple comments... you forgot the beans in the directions (I just added w/ tomatoes and onions). Also the nutritional facts are way off due to preparing the pesto according to package directions. You have to use 1/4 c of olive oil which has approx. 480 cal. I just wanted to point that out for other calorie counters. ;-) Thanks for sharing.