Clifford Boren's Note:
Simple to make and very tasty. You can add a few pinches of dried red chili flakes if you would like it to have a bit more character. Serve with a crisp green salad and a chilled Sauvignon Blanc. Beauty in a bowl!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pesto according to package directions.
- 2Put pasta, water, and bullion in large pot or Dutch oven.
- 3Cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes.
- 4Do not drain.
- 5Reduce heat and add pesto.
- 6Cook stirring frequently until sauce has reduced slightly.
- 7Stir in tomatoes and onions.
- 8Cook stirring occasionally until onions soften a bit.
- 9Plate up and garnish with Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pasta, Pesto, and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 382.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pesto sauce mix