Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from a Mom and Me Cookbook. I haven't tried it, but it looks delicious.
Top Review by Ruby #2
My family did not care for this at all. I thought it was just ok the first night, so I decided to keep it around for myself,probably more because I hated to throw it all out. On the 2nd. night, it had no taste, and I did end up throwing it out.
- 2 cups pasta
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 cup corn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli when almost done.
- Tear chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Make dressing by whisking together the honey, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Add corn, green onions, and dressing to the drained pasta and broccoli mixture.
- Toss and serve.