From Shira Scott: I love Passover brownies, even more than regular brownies. Not sure whether that's because of the taste or because they come with a cookbook full of memories. I've tried many recipes over the years and this one is by far the best....simple, yet delicious. It's good with meat or dairy meals. I top my brownie with a spoonful of homemade whipped cream (I use very little sugar in the cream since the brownies are sweet).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ingredient should be "Passover cake meal." Walnuts and chips are both optional.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- 3Beat eggs and sugar until pale and lemony (use mixer if possible).
- 4Beat in oil, cocoa, and cake meal. Blend well.
- 5Stir in walnuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
- 6Pour into one 8 X 12 or 9 X 13 pan (or two 8 or 9 inch square pans).
- 7Bake about 40 minutes. Be careful not to overbake
- 8Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Passover Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: