Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is as close as you will ever get to the real thing, it's a real refresher in the morning when you need a wake-me-up boost, you may add in sugar to taste if desired.
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk (do not use skim milk)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients except for the ice cubes into a blender.
- Add the ice cubes one by one until smooth.
- Serve immediately-- enjoy!
I make this all the time and my kids love it! I do add 1 tsp of powdered sugar to give it a little bit of froth just like at the mall. I have also made this with different flavours of concentrated juices with great results! Thanks for posting!
Out of the many things I baked for mother's day, this was my mom's favorite! Thanks for the recipe!