Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Finally nailed the perfect more kuzhambu
- 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon channa dal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toor dal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hing
- 6 curry leaves
- 6 teaspoons curds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 piece pumpkin
- 10 ladyfingers
- 3 green chilies
- Soak toor dal and channa dal in water for 10 minutes.
- Mix curd with little water. Add hing, curry leaves and hing. Keep aside.
- Heat little oil. Add coriander seeds, fenugreek seeds, toor dal,channa dal and fry.
- Grind these seeds with green chilies, jeera with little water. Spice mix ready.
- In little oil, Heat pumpkin or ladies finger. Add little salt. fry well.
- Add turmeric curd mix. Let it boil.
- Add spice mix and salt. Let it boil.