Princess Pea's Note:
This recipe was published in a 1999 issue of Wine Enthusiast magazine. I find myself making meatloaf just so I can make these sandwiches. I hope you like them, too! Sometimes I use mozzarella cheese instead of Jack. These taste great with potato chips or french fries & a dill pickle on the side. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 slice of bread with mustard.
- 2Spread the other slice of bread with ketchup.
- 3Brown meat loaf slice on both sides in 1 teaspoon of olive oil in skillet or on griddle until heated through.
- 4Put browned meatloaf slice on the mustard-smeared bread.
- 5Put a slice of cheese on top of the meat loaf.
- 6Cover with the ketchup-smeared bread.
- 7Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in skillet or on griddle.
- 8Grill the sandwich over medium heat on both sides, until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Meatloaf Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.2 mg
- Sodium 972.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 44.2 g