Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was published in a 1999 issue of Wine Enthusiast magazine. I find myself making meatloaf just so I can make these sandwiches. I hope you like them, too! Sometimes I use mozzarella cheese instead of Jack. These taste great with potato chips or french fries & a dill pickle on the side. Yum!
- Spread 1 slice of bread with mustard.
- Spread the other slice of bread with ketchup.
- Brown meat loaf slice on both sides in 1 teaspoon of olive oil in skillet or on griddle until heated through.
- Put browned meatloaf slice on the mustard-smeared bread.
- Put a slice of cheese on top of the meat loaf.
- Cover with the ketchup-smeared bread.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in skillet or on griddle.
- Grill the sandwich over medium heat on both sides, until golden.