Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This marinade works great for chicken and seafood. I use it for grilled chicken tenders or breast, for baked salmon, and pan-fried scallops. It is somewhat of teriyaki flavor.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (low-sodium preferred)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (optional)
- Mix all ingredients. If you marinate chicken, this recipe is plenty for 1-1.5 lb.of meat. Marinate 2-3 hours. Same for seafood.
- Enjoy! :).
Perfectly awesome is my rating for this great marinade. I used it on chicken tenderloins, used the fresh ginger, marinated for 3 hours and baked in the oven. Came out moist and tender. Will be using this one alot! Made for PAC Spring 2013.
Really nice marinade. Great flavor, quick and easy to make with terrific results. I used it on scallops and steak, which I marinated for 4 hours. The scallops and steak were perfectly cooked and flavored. Thank you for sharing your lovely recipe. Made for Pac Spring Safari.
I made this with chicken quarters and marinated for 24 hours, I just didn't think it would permeate in three hours, and I am glad I did, it was perfect! I then baked it in the oven for a time and finished it off on the grill. Moist and flavorful, thanks for posting! Made for Spring AC 2013