Recipe by dr_kaley
I love ice cream, especially home made, and I wanted one i could still eat on low carb. So I made this one. I was afraid it wouldnt turn out but it was Perfect!!! So good. Its very sweet. I used 5 tblsp and thought it was soo good but if you dont like your ice cream real sweet then you may but down on the truvia just a tad.
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons truvia artificial sweetener (about 20 packets)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs with a mixer or by hand until frothy.
- Add truvia a little at a time until mixture becomes thicker.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well (not TOO much, the cream will start to form a frothy top kayer).
- Process per your ice cream makers instructions, as you would with any home made ice cream. Delish!