Recipe by paradox
I needed quick cookies for a church social and didn't have many ingredients on hand. These are the best cookies I've ever made. Hope you like them.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon True Lemon crystals (or less to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs, and lemon extract in mixing bowl.
- Mix True Lemon and sugar into another small bowl.
- Make about 1 inch balls of dough and roll in True Lemon/sugar mixture.
- Space on baking sheet about 3 inches apart and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.