Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is the ultimate left over recipe ever made!! It has never failed to please my family and I can assure you that You will love it as well!! Enjoy!
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice pilaf mix, mix (instant -- I like Knorrs)
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until rice is tender.