Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The elusive perfect hard boiled egg. Soft whites and yellow yolks instead of that green stuff.
Make and share this Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Place the eggs in a pan.
- Bring to a boil over med-high heat.
- Cover and remove from heat for 17 minutes.
- Place eggs into an ice bath for 15 minutes or until cool.
- At this point you can peel the eggs, place the eggs into a container of water in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Do not place the eggs in the refrigerator with the shell on, it wil be impossible to peel later.
I made these to make an egg salad and it worked well! Thank you!
I tried this method and it worked like a charm. The eggs were perfect and tasted so good!!!