This isn't so much a recipe as it is how to grill a skinless, boneless chicken breast that comes out tender, juicy and perfectly cooked. I was always afraid of the BBQ because my chicken breasts would always come out dry and flavourless....not any more. Try this and I guarantee you a perfectly cooked chicken breast every time. Note: I have only estimated the amounts for the olive oil and seasonings.
- Brush chicken breast with olive oil on both sides.
- season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on medium heat. Place seasoned breasts on the grill, close the lid and set a timer for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, flip the chicken breast, close the lid again and set timer for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from grill, allow to sit for 2 or 3 minutes. Pour on some BBQ sauce and serve.