1/2 Photos of Perfect Grilled Chicken Breast
Reggie's Mom's Note:
This isn't so much a recipe as it is how to grill a skinless, boneless chicken breast that comes out tender, juicy and perfectly cooked. I was always afraid of the BBQ because my chicken breasts would always come out dry and flavourless....not any more. Try this and I guarantee you a perfectly cooked chicken breast every time. Note: I have only estimated the amounts for the olive oil and seasonings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush chicken breast with olive oil on both sides.
- 2season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 3Preheat grill on medium heat. Place seasoned breasts on the grill, close the lid and set a timer for 4 minutes.
- 4After 4 minutes, flip the chicken breast, close the lid again and set timer for another 4 minutes.
- 5Remove from grill, allow to sit for 2 or 3 minutes. Pour on some BBQ sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Grilled Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 137.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: