Prep 21 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is absolutely wonderful. Very tender and lots of flavor. I was a little wary about the dressing and how that would taste, but it was great
- Place Chicken on cutting board and use a kitchen mallet, rolling pin, or small sauce pot to slightly flatten any thick ends. This ensures even width and even cooking.
- Pour dressing into large plastic bag.
- Place chicken in bag with dressing. Seal bag and refrigerate 30 min – 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Remove chicken from plastic bag and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on barbeque, cover with lid.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Brush with BBQ Sauce during last few minutes of grilling time.
This was good and very easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I doubled it for my family. I also let it marinade for about four hours. My family enjoyed it.