- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- i can't believe it not butter margarine
- 3 slices American cheese
- 2 slices honey-roasted ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a small nonstick frying pan to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place on slice of bread butter side down into the frypan.
- Layer cheese, ham, cheese, ham,& cheese.
- Fry for 1 1/2 minutes and check underside to see if bread is golden brown.
- Flip sandwich if ready, if not leave in pan for no longer than 1 more minute.
- Remove sandwich from pan and rest on spatula to allow the sandwich to cool without getting soggy.
- Slice& eat.