Recipe by Christine's Yellow Kitchen
An irresistibly refreshing and delicious combination of classic Greek ingredients and orzo pasta.
- 1 lb orzo pasta
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced into large pieces
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces black olives, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley, well chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine cucumber, feta, black olives, tomatoes & parsley.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook orzo as directed on box. Drain and rinse with water to cool. Return pasta to pot (pot should be cooled down). Mix cucumber mixture into orzo.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Mix well to combine. Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.