2 hrs 15 mins
Recipe came from Food Network Magazine 04/12 - pp 142-143. It inspired me for the Easter holiday because it was a bit different than the typical pineapple glaze ham. It was quick and easy to prepare and it came out so juicy!!! I used a Marionberry Jam - you can use any jam/marmalade of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Dry the ham and bring to room temperature.
- 3Score the fat in a crosshatch pattern, making the cuts about 3/4 inch deepand1inch apart.
- 4Put the ham flat-side down on a rack or in the pan itself; add 1 cup of water.
- 5Bake on the lowest oven rack, 40 minutes, adding more water if the pan gets dry.
- 6Meanwhile, make the glaze; whisk the jam, sugar, mustard, vinegar and worcestershire.
- 7Brush the ham with HALF of the glaze; cover loosely with foil and bake 45 more minutes.
- 8Brush with the remaining glaze and bake, uncovered, until the glaze is browned, 40 to 50 minutes.
- 9Let rest 15 minutes before carving. This is when I baked the cornbread in the oven.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 386.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: