Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Perfect French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar and flavorings, then stir in the milk.
- Pour the batter into a pie plate and put in two pieces of the bread.
- Let stand for 3 minutes, then turn it over and lets stand again to absorb the batter.
- Press on it with your fingers. You can tell if it's still dry.
- Melt a little butter in a large nonstick skillet. When its bubbling, pick up the bread and put it in the skillet.
- Cook both sides until nicely browned.
- Repeat with the remaining bread and batter.