Ninu Dalal's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs with the sugar and flavorings, then stir in the milk.
- 2Pour the batter into a pie plate and put in two pieces of the bread.
- 3Let stand for 3 minutes, then turn it over and lets stand again to absorb the batter.
- 4Press on it with your fingers. You can tell if it's still dry.
- 5Melt a little butter in a large nonstick skillet. When its bubbling, pick up the bread and put it in the skillet.
- 6Cook both sides until nicely browned.
- 7Repeat with the remaining bread and batter.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 203.0 mg
- Sodium 386.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 14.1 g