1/5 Photos of Perfect Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
I can't believe this isn't on here yet! It is the ONLY way I make them and it's a fave among all visitors and family members!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pot of water 'till boiling.
- 2Peel and cube potatoes - add to boiling water.
- 3Boil gently until a fork can be inserted very easily into a potato - drain.
- 4Add milk to the pot to heat it up.
- 5Transer potatoes to a mixing bowl.
- 6Add margarine/butter and turn on mixer to low.
- 7Gradually add warm milk until it is your desired consistency.
- 8Add baking powder - mix on high for 30-45 seconds.
- 9Salt & pepper to taste mixing thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 154.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g