Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Hate when the chicken is dry and tasteless? With parboiling before hand, the juices are sealed in, and it only takes 20 minutes on the grill.
- Bring to boil one cut up chicken.
- simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Cook on Hot grill or broiler (use aluminum foil).
- brown chicken for 5 minutes each side.
- paint with bar-b-q sauce.
- cook till crisp turning often.
- serve with baked beans and a fresh salad!
Chicken moist and tender and best of all done.Will use this recipe over and over again.
Very good. The chicken comes out very moist and tender.