Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Hate when the chicken is dry and tasteless? With parboiling before hand, the juices are sealed in, and it only takes 20 minutes on the grill.
- Bring to boil one cut up chicken.
- simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Cook on Hot grill or broiler (use aluminum foil).
- brown chicken for 5 minutes each side.
- paint with bar-b-q sauce.
- cook till crisp turning often.
- serve with baked beans and a fresh salad!
Chicken moist and tender and best of all done.Will use this recipe over and over again.
Very good. The chicken comes out very moist and tender.