1/2 Photos of Perfect Eggs Benedict
I got this recipe when I was about 13 from my grandmother, and after all of these years, it's still a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poach egg until whites firm but yolk soft.
- 2Lightly toast english muffins until slightly golden brown.
- 3Place ham slices on top of english muffin halves, with corners tucked in to conform to shape of english muffin.
- 4Top the ham with the poached eggs, yolk side down.
- 5Cover each half with 3 tablespoons of the Hollandaise sauce, and spread to cover the whole egg.
- 6Sprinkle top with paprika (if desired).
- 7SERVE AT ONCE.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Eggs Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 348.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: