Recipe by foodchef2
I got this recipe when I was about 13 from my grandmother, and after all of these years, it's still a family favorite.
Top Review by I'mPat
Absolutely delicious, I sliced off 2 thick slices of smoky ham straight of the leg and with the poached eggs and hollandaise sauce and the toasted English muffin and that sprinkle of paprika made for a delicious breakfast which I shared with my DM and we both thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you foodchef2 and lazyme for the recommendation, made for I Recommend tag game.
- 2 eggs
- 1 English muffin, cut in half
- 2 slices ham
- 6 tablespoons hollandaise sauce
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Poach egg until whites firm but yolk soft.
- Lightly toast english muffins until slightly golden brown.
- Place ham slices on top of english muffin halves, with corners tucked in to conform to shape of english muffin.
- Top the ham with the poached eggs, yolk side down.
- Cover each half with 3 tablespoons of the Hollandaise sauce, and spread to cover the whole egg.
- Sprinkle top with paprika (if desired).
- SERVE AT ONCE.