Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
from life123.com - haven't tried but I would probably serve on the little thin pumpernickle bread.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 6 slices pumpernickel bread, thick
- Combine all of the ingredients except the bread in a large bowl. Stir with a fork to soften the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Using a cookie cutter, biscuit cutter or shot glass, cut four rounds from each slice. Place a dollop on half of the rounds and top each with the remaining bread.
These are great little sandwiches. I made as directed and used pumpernickel cocktail bread. Great little finger sandwiches. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.