Recipe by mayaneconi
I love crepes, we use this recipe in any party or special dinner. Crepes are cheap and always look and taste awesome. You can freeze the crepes a month.
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir all ingredients until mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate the mix for 30 minutes.
- Heat a Teflon pan over medium-low heat, put 4 tablespoons of mix, move the pan until the mix cover the surface.
- Turn over when crepe is light brown.
- Repeat with all mix.
- Fill your crepes with cream cheese and marmalade if you like a delicious dessert.