1/2 Photos of Perfect Cup of Tea
Charlotte J's Note:
I just watched this on Good Eats with Alton Brown
My Private Note
- 1Place loose tea leaves into a warmed tea kettle.
- 2Pour heated water over loose tea leaves.
- 3Let steep.
- 4Strain tea and serve.
- 5*Note: For Oolong and Green tea, water should simmer at 200 degrees F. and 180 degrees F.
- 6*For Irish and English tea bring water to a full boil.
- 7*Black tea should soak for 3 to 5 minutes. Oolong tea should soak for 4 to 7 minutes. Green Tea should soak for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 8* If using cream pour this in the bottom of the cup before adding the tea.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Cup of Tea
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: