Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe was perfect for Thanksgiving! I made it before putting in the turkey, and family ate it for lunch. It is light and healthy. Great with crusty bread. The coconut milk gives it a touch of sweetness.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can water (use empty can)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 small white onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 potatoes (chopped)
- In a large crock pot add all ingredients.
- Simmer on low for at least 4 hours.
This soup, although filling, had too much pepper for us. Is there an error in the amt of pepper?
This recipe didn't do it for me. The flavor is off and the consistency was too thin for my taste.
I agree with ellie2- there has to be a mistake in the pepper amount. It's all I can taste! Was it 1 teaspoon pepper and 1 tablespoon oregano? I like the idea, but will not use any pepper next time.