Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I searched a long time to find a recipe for crepes that both tasted like a crepe should and was easy to make. This is the best I have found. Makes great swedish pancakes.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend thouroughly.
- Melt 1/2-1 tbls of butter in hot skillet (I use medium high heat).
- Pour 1/4 cup batter or slightly more, depending on the size of crepe desired, into skillet.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 until batter is used up.
This is was a wonderfully tasty and easy recipe. I made crepes and filled with bananas foster. The crepes were more delicate than I am accustomed to, I tore a couple in the cooking process. However, once they sat for 10-15 minutes they became easy to handle and presentation was a breeze.
This works out well with vanilla soy milk instead of the regular milk; my family loves them! A great way to get our soy.
The crepes were delicious. My husband loves crepes, and he thought they were awesome. I added some chocolate chips and sliced bananas in the middle with strawberry cream sauce over the top. YUM