Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I searched for years for the "perfect" coleslaw dressing,,,this is it ! Large recipe, makes a quart,,,but you can easily halve the ingredients. I'm thinking you will love it too !
- 2 cups Miracle Whip, no substitutes
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dry onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Put all ingredients in Cuisinart, and blend.
- Or in a bowl, and beat….
- Store in frig, leave overnight to blend flavors and soften onions before using.
- Mix desired amount into shredded cabbage with sliced green onions.