Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Best Thanksgiving/Christmas Dressing Not too dry, or runny, just perfect!
Make and share this Perfect Cornbread Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Saute' vegetables in butter.
- Crumble cooled cornbread and add broth and stir.
- Mix with broth until thin.
- Add sage, cooked celery, green pepper, and onions.
- Add cream of chicken soup.
- Stir and put in oven.
- Bake on 350 until slightly thick and brown.
I made this to go with my roast beef. It was a very moist dressing. First time I have added cream of chicken soup to my dressing. We like a stronger sage flavor in our dressing so next time I will add a little more. Otherwise a delicious dressing. Made as written. Thanks AFWifey. Bullwinkle