Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I adore these cookies, with or without the cocoa they are great, you can leave it out for regular chocolate chip cookies. You can also add in nuts and white chocolate chips and they are great.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa powder
- Mix all the ingredients til combined.
- Spoon by Tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.