Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best damn recipe for chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted, and I'd consider myself somewhat of a CCC connoissuer. The recipe calls for 3 T of granulated sugar, but my sister-in-law (who gave me the recipe) swears that it tastes better if you use brownulated sugar. I find that it's good either way. Enjoy!
- Cream the sugars and the margarine until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue beating.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to the margarine mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Form into balls, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375.
I have never made a good Chocolate Chip Cookie until now my grrandchildren who are in their twentys just loved them !! The coffe and chocolate go so good together !!! Thank you for sharing I have a hit on my hands.