Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mix shortening,butter,and sugars in a large mixing bowl for about 1 minute.
- Add malted milk powder,syrup,vanilla and egg and mix for about 1 minute.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in a separate bowl and then gradually mix into the large mixing bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape into 2" balls and place 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 14-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet before removing to waxed paper to cool.