baking equals life's Note:
I created this recipe in hope for a thick, soft cookie with a slight almond flavor...and it turned out perfectly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 1 brown sugar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1 egg
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml almond flour or 177.44 ml meal
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 59.14 ml mini chocolate chip
- 118.29 ml regular sized chocolate chips
- 1Cream together butter and sugars.
- 2Add egg and vanilla; combine.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture into the butter/sugar mixture.
- 5Once combined mix in chocolate chips.
- 6On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper ball 1 TBSP sized cookie dough balls and place them approximately 2 inches apart on the sheet.
- 7Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes. Once baked place on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie With a Hint of Almond
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 82.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: