Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I created this recipe in hope for a thick, soft cookie with a slight almond flavor...and it turned out perfectly!
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 1 brown sugar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1 egg
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml almond flour or 177.44 ml meal
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 59.14 ml mini chocolate chip
- 118.29 ml regular sized chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla; combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Once combined mix in chocolate chips.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper ball 1 TBSP sized cookie dough balls and place them approximately 2 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes. Once baked place on wire rack to cool.