Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I created this recipe in hope for a thick, soft cookie with a slight almond flavor...and it turned out perfectly!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup almond flour or 3⁄4 cup meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 cup regular sized chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla; combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Once combined mix in chocolate chips.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper ball 1 TBSP sized cookie dough balls and place them approximately 2 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes. Once baked place on wire rack to cool.