1/11 Photos of Perfect Chocolate Brownies
This is the best brownie recipe I've ever used and I've used several!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13" pan.
- 3Melt shortening in a large saucepan over low heat, then stir in cocoa.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Mix in sugar and vanilla then mix in eggs one at a time.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients then stir in nuts.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Cool completely, before cutting into 2x2" squares.
- 9I have read all the great reviews and learned from them, thank you all. Now I line my pan with buttered alumunin foil or parchment paper. This works very well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g