1/11 Photos of Perfect Chocolate Brownies
This is the best brownie recipe I've ever used and I've used several!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13" pan.
- 3Melt shortening in a large saucepan over low heat, then stir in cocoa.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Mix in sugar and vanilla then mix in eggs one at a time.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients then stir in nuts.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Cool completely, before cutting into 2x2" squares.
- 9I have read all the great reviews and learned from them, thank you all. Now I line my pan with buttered alumunin foil or parchment paper. This works very well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g