This is the best brownie recipe I've ever used and I've used several!
Make and share this Perfect Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13" pan.
- Melt shortening in a large saucepan over low heat, then stir in cocoa.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in sugar and vanilla then mix in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in remaining ingredients then stir in nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely, before cutting into 2x2" squares.
- I have read all the great reviews and learned from them, thank you all. Now I line my pan with buttered alumunin foil or parchment paper. This works very well.