Recipe by Dine & Dish
When we are hungry for pizza around our house, we usually want something different than the same old pizza we can order from the local delivery places. This Chicken Pesto Pizza is requested time and time again!
- 8 ounces chicken tenders
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 14 inches prepared pizza crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite size pieces.
- Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook chicken over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add onion and pesto; cook and stir 3 more minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Arrange tomato slices and chicken mixture on pizza crust, leaving bare the 1 inch from the edge.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
- Bake 8 minutes or until pizza is hot and cheese is melted and bubbly.