1/1 Photo of Perfect Chicken Breasts
7 hrs 10 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Delicious chicken breasts with a great gravy that is wonderful served over noodles and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line bottom of oblong slow cooker with slices of dried beef; overlap some.
- 2Roll each chicken breast with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- 3Place in slow cooker, overlapping as little as possible.
- 4Combine mushroom soup, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of water or milk.
- 5Spoon over chicken breasts.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 1345.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.3 g