Delicious chicken breasts with a great gravy that is wonderful served over noodles and rice.
Make and share this Perfect Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Line bottom of oblong slow cooker with slices of dried beef; overlap some.
- Roll each chicken breast with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in slow cooker, overlapping as little as possible.
- Combine mushroom soup, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of water or milk.
- Spoon over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.