This is very basic and easy to make. It does not contain vegetables like a lot of other recipes do. Prep time includes boiling the chicken.
- Boil the chicken in the water and bouillon cubes.
- You can use any combination of chicken parts, just be sure to use chicken with the skin on.
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the broth and chop the meat into bite sized pieces.
- Take 1 cup of the broth and add the egg and enough flour to make a stiff dough.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface and cut into strips about 1x2inches.
- (dough should be about 1/8th of an inch thick).
- Drop the strips into the remaining broth (it should be boiling first).
- Simmer them for 30 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces during the last 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.