Mommy Diva's Note:
Original recipe found at Popartdiva.com although this version came from the Martinidiva blogspot. Looks very fun for a girls night - and I love anything with champagne!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce cherry vodka, Three Olives brand
- 1 ounce pomegranate schnapps, Hiram Walker called for
- 1 ounce Brut champagne
- fresh cherries, for garnish
RED SUGAR MIX
- sugar (bakers preferred)
- red food coloring
- cherry extract (sub your preferred flavoring)
- 1Dip rim of glass in the schnapps, shake off excess then dip into sugar mixture; repeat for each glass.
- 2Chill glasses in freezer.
- 3Pour vodka and schnapps into a martini shaker filled with ice and shake until well chilled.
- 4Pour this into the chilled martini glassed until 2/3 full.
- 5Top off with the champagne and drop cherry in for garnish.
- 7TO MAKE THE SUGAR:.
- 8TO COLOR: Take the sugar/salt and place it in a heavy duty plastic baggy, then simply add food coloring until you achieve the desired color (remember to start with small amounts first and add until you get your color depth.) Allow to dry.
- 9TO FLAVOR: Add a few drops of food flavoring until you get the degree of flavor you like. This will also add an aroma to your rim which enhances enjoyment!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Cherry Martini
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: