Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on all recipes.com submitted by Catherine. To quote what she wrote about them "A healthy, gluten-free, slightly crunchy, PB style cookie. Not distinguishable from gluten-containing cookies at all!!!" My husband who is a gluten casien lover loved these cookies he couldn't tell the difference and he even asked me why I was allowing our son to eat them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 Degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the margarine, brown sugar, white sugar and egg until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter and cashew butter.
- In a small bowl combine the baking soda, corn flour, tapioca flour, and potato flour; stir into the peanut butter mixture to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into teaspoon sized balls and place them 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool on baking sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.