two happy children's Note:
I found this on all recipes.com submitted by Catherine. To quote what she wrote about them "A healthy, gluten-free, slightly crunchy, PB style cookie. Not distinguishable from gluten-containing cookies at all!!!" My husband who is a gluten casien lover loved these cookies he couldn't tell the difference and he even asked me why I was allowing our son to eat them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 Degrees C).
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the margarine, brown sugar, white sugar and egg until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter and cashew butter.
- 3In a small bowl combine the baking soda, corn flour, tapioca flour, and potato flour; stir into the peanut butter mixture to form a dough.
- 4Roll the dough into teaspoon sized balls and place them 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool on baking sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Cashew and Peanut Butter Gluten Free Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 32.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smooth cashew butter