Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like to make this on the weekend, I get everything ready the night before and slap it together in the morning. Very Easy.
- 1 lb steak, strips (or fajita strips)
- 1 prepared pre-baked prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeno
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a skillet, scramble eggs.
- Set aside.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons black beans for garnish.
- In a small bowl, mash remaining beans with a fork until smooth.
- Place pizza shell on a cookie sheet and layer with mashed beans, salsa and scrambled eggs, prepared steak strips, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- Top with cilantro and reserved whole beans.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.